Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loose This Skin

So, they say that most great songs come from when people really go through things. well, i think i'm about to write the best song ever. a couple of days ago i fell...on the concrete and busted my face. so now the whole left side of my face is pratically deformed. my eye is swollen shut, my skin is scraped off, my tooth is loose, i busted my lip, and now it's starting to scab up. so needless to say it looks horrible. and what does that mean?? it means that i cant go back to work at hollister until it heals...it also means that i cant go anywhere without people staring at me like i'm a martian. it really hurts. remember that insecurity i mentioned before. well ACTION!!! here it is. this is my face. My very being. i know i shouldnt care what people think but i do. and what makes it worse is that ma and amber went job hunting like to every store we could find to look for a job, me a second job because i really really need money and so does she. this was so inportant to the both of us and yesterday we went to the metro store. my face was horrible and the guy offered her a job. he wouldnt give me one. most likely for the way that i looked. that made me feel bad but i was okay. then i found out that i may not be able to go to this picnic that i really wanted to go to on friday. then my daddy keeps on acting like this is no big deal. he's so insensitive and he's actually trying to make me do work and i'm on pain meds, then on top of it all Pacsun called me and Amber in for a group interview today and well......i CANT GO. that was the last straw. iCried. i didnt mean to it just came out. kinda like emotional diarrhea. i dont want her to feel bad about the fact that i'm hurt and i def told her to just go. but i'm so hurt. i iwsh i wasnt an outcast. i feel ugly and i feel like i have to hide in my room under my covers. it's funny how the way u think and ur aspect on what u think about yourself and the world can change in all of 10 seconds. my whole summer has changed because of 10 seconds......iJust wanna {{Loose This Skin.}}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK well im late yea I know but rather late then never right

All I have to say is scars will heal and you'll be back to normal in no time

Let your feelings out and be how you feel if you feel sad be sad but dont let how you feel depend upon the superficial super flaky and super idiotic views of society because they mean less then nothing

I love you gurl remember im here for ya
muah ~xoxoxo~