Sunday, June 15, 2008

And....Once again, I'm a nomad.

So, I'm somewhere else now. i caught a plane at 7:30 in the morning to Alabama. I'm here with my daddy and my grandma. She's really sick. i mean i knew she was sick but i didnt know it was like this. Grandma has always been pleasantly plump and huggable. now she a scant 112 pounds. thats way less than me. I'm scared. all my grandparents are sick and going down the same road. it's kind of sad. To watch somebody deteriorate before ur eyes. anyway, on a lighter note, my guitar traveled for the first time. i tried to get a sticker at the airport because i flew in to tennessee, Nashville. and we all know Nashville is Music City, so i wanted a sticker to put on my guitar case. but, that didnt work out. I'm just going through alot right now. i guess i just need someone to hold me, u know, tell me it will be okay. Where's **Mickey when u need him? lol. So right now i'm sitting at the leg of my grandmas bed watching the game. (28 to 43 LA, 2nd quarter 9.52 to go) I think when i got home off of the plane i slept a good 5 hours. I was supposed to see **Mickey before i left detroit but i didnt. hopefully we will spend some time with each other when i get back to detroit for good. I have orientation for my job on Sunday at 9. I'm so excited. i'm just glad to have some finances of my own.

No comments: