Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cali Chronicles

so far Cali has been a blast. Yesterday after i touched down we went to the hotel and checked in and then we were of to Mission Beach. as soon as we got there i changed into my bathing suit and began begging my mom to let me rent a surf board. (Mind u, iCant swim. but wth, who cares) So i met up with some surfer dudes and actually managed to stay up on the board! lol i thought it would be like skateboarding so it would be easy. it wasnt at all. lol. and it was freezing. it was like 69 degrees but iDidnt care. iWas determined to be a beach bunny. lol. so after i did that me and mommy took pictures and got hit on my like a million guys with lines like "u 2 must be sisters" and stupid stuff like that. Then my mommy let me get a Henna on my back. of course it's music notes. lol then we went back to the hotel, i got in the shower to wash off all of the beach gunk. so after that we pulled out once more and hit downtown San Diego. we got rode around my this guy on a bike thingy with a wagon bench in the back. so basically we got to stare at his ass while he rode us around. then he took us to this outside mall and i saw the CUTEST abercrombie and fitch employee/model. then we went to go out to eat at this nice Indian restaurant called Monsoon. on the way there we walked past a Hooters and these guys jumped out of thier seats and knocked on the windows to get us to come in. Hilarious!! so after the good food we went back to the Hotel and i ordered Juno and my mommy went to sleep. she had to wake up early in the morning to go to work. so I'm in the room by myself watching Tyra help people propose because when mommy gets back, ITS BACK TO THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so....ta ta for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome good to see your having fun!!

daphne bee. said...

You don`t have comments
on your blog and I
don`t appreciate that !
It`s really good & I love
that yu had a bomb ass
time in California !

MusiqN'mySoul said...

thanks fellow bloggerz