Monday, June 16, 2008

Friends know best


so this guy i'm with is not a winner amongst the friends. they dont seem to think he can take care of me the way i need to be. ya knoe, sensitivity, love, affection, relativity, all the things that i need. kenzie refuses to accept it as a real relatinship, and to be honest sometimes i do too. see the prob is that i do need all those things listed above and i'm sceptical as to if he can. see i dont know if he's too caught up in being a hustler or a mack. i dont know if he can be a real boyfriend. when asked about it he says "i'll damn sure try" is that good enough? like really? i mean i know why i like him but right about now i'm tired of two month relationships ya know? then theres this boy i've always liked since like 9th grade but rarely talk to. well he's another musically inclined skater boy....and of course all the friends love him. he is more my type and all, but i'm not dirty. i would never cheat, i mean what if there really is more to **Mickey**. what if he really does grow to be loving. then what if he never does, what if the things he like never mesh into the things "we" can like?? my minds in a tug of war,and at the end of the dayits about me and him not me him and my friends but i dont wanna hrt any more. iGuess i just need to DRIVE SLOW HOMIE...only time will tell on this one. and i'm not really worried about him seein this because he wouldnt take the time to read it anyway....surprised?? dont be....... do friends really know best??....

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Bestest sister in the whole wide world!!! You already know my comment. GIVE IT A CHANCE. But I know you tired of two month relationships...who isn't. If you're happy then that's all that matters. You know I got yo back girl! {{ At least you're happy }} ---> Look at me

MusiqN'mySoul said...

lol!!! i love u both. but amber...wait till u see who the new guy that likes me is.....omg