Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Floatation Device Located Under Seat-Cusion, Oxygen Mask Overhead

So, I’m on the plane on my way to Cali, and I just got done with the climb. I hate that part. It always makes my ears hurt for the next 3 days. But lucky for me, this time I didn’t have to go through that agony. I had a stupid wad of gum and ear plugs (A.K.A index fingers, ear plugs just sound better). The flight has a layover in Chicago, then I’m getting right back on the plane in Chicago not but 15 minutes after I touch down, just to endure the climb again. I think the flight from Chicago to San Diego is about 3 hours. And this one I’m on now is an hour and 20 minutes. I didn’t get to talk to the hunny **Mickey** before I took off, but I did get to text him. iDont know how much talking I’ll be doing while I’m out of town since I currently own and operate a Metro Piece.Of.Shit. My daddy will NOT get me a contract because when I was younger and actually had time on my hands I ran phone bills through the roof. Now I hardly have time to talk. I text more than anything. Give me unlimited text and I’ll be cool. Bottom line, He’s not buyin my story. So therefore I cant wait for that hot “18” because I’m going to buy me a Blackjack…but I’m touching down now so ….TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: