Monday, June 16, 2008

The Siamese Twin...Gotta Love Her

So......iLike to think of myself as Carrie Bradshaw when it comes to this blog. Me=Not Very Capable of Moving around On it. Lets face it, when it comes to the computer, I'll never be a Chimy. BUT, I'll always be a writer. so i illicited some help from the siamese twim AMBER. i love this girl! as far as best friends go she's takes the toast. no scratch that. this girls my freakin sister. i can call her my best friend because iHave so many that i ove so much like MCKENZIE!!!!, SHIDA!!!!!!, JARE BEAR!!!!!, blah blah blah, i have alot and i'm lazy. anyway to the point. amber came in and is currently working her computer magic to give me an awesome blog. she's gonna put music and all kinds of shit on it. and given the fact that this blog is quickly becoming my life, i appreciate it. i appreciate her. i can talk to her about anything. niggas, what i've done, what i think, and she rarely judges me. she does however, give me an honest opinion. if i never met this ho in the 9th grade, i really dont know where i'd be right about now. well anyway, now that i'm done with the gheyness, i am happy she's fixin this thing up and as of now this shit is UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!

No comments: